10 Wittenborg University MBA Scholarship Program: Wittenborg MBA Scholarship Program
The Wittenborg University in Netherlands is offering 10 scholarships of 5.000 euro each for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in all specializations. It is inviting applications for the same.
The Wittenborg University is specialized in providing international higher education taught only in English.
It is one of the most international institutes of higher education in the Netherlands.
Level of Study: MBA
Subject Area: Business administration
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers:-
- A tuition fee waiver for the 1.5-year duration of the MBA programs (Full Fee).
- Additional fees for study extension are not covered.
- Terms and Conditions as found in the Education & Examination Guide (EEG) apply.
Number of Scholarships: 10 Scholarships of 5.000 euro each
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- The applicant must have a Bachelor degree in a business related field or its equivalent recognized qualification
- Applicants are requested to provide an academic reference from their previous education institute
- The applicant however in his/her degree must have completed an academic piece of work (final project or dissertation) that shows a degree of academic writing and research experience.
- A minimum of 2 years professional experience;
- 5 years professional experience preferred;
- Applicants are requested to provide a reference from a company or organization where they have worked
- GRE and GMAT are not applicable.
- The proficiency in English would require a score of
- IELTS 6.5
- TOFEL 90. The TOEFL Code of Wittenborg is 4889.
Nationality: Open for students from all around the world
How to Apply: In order to apply the students are required to provide a motivation letter. The letter must describe
- the reasons for choosing Wittenberg’s program as well as
- the reason for wanting to study in the Netherlands (international students).
Student motivation is important as the programs are demanding. Especially for international students there is a criterion that they should complete at least 50% of all their credits in a year.
- A completed Wittenborg University application form
- Curriculum vitae (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Motivation letter (in MS Word or PDF format)
- Scanned Copies of academic documents of all levels need to be submitted
- If required scanned copy of IELTS Certificate should be submitted
- Scanned Copy of passport, or EU ID Card should be presented
- 4 passport size photos (or 1 scanned)
Application Deadline: Applications open for 2017-2018.
|Organization||The Wittenborg University|
|Subject Areas||Business Administration|
|Fellowship Amount||5.000 euro|
|Eligibility||Open for students from all over the world|
|Deadline||Applications open for 2017-2018|