University of Sussex is offering up to 100 £5,000 Masters Scholarships to the International as well as EU/UK students.
Type of award: Taught full-time Masters
Scholarship amount: £5,000
- Applicants from UK/EU and non-EU, who either hold or expect to receive a Ist class bachelor’s honours degree from any UK higher education institution or who hold or expecting to receive an excellent UG degree from a university within the European Union are eligible for the scholarship.
- Applicant must apply for an eligible Masters course and receive an offer of place and accept the offer.
- Applicant must meet all the University’s general entrance requirements.
Subjects offered (Masters Courses)
- All full-time taught Master’s degree courses at the University: MA, MSc, LLM
- Applicant must apply online for an eligible full-time Masters course through the University’s PG application system in time to receive an offer of a place.
- Applicant must complete the Chancellor’s Masters Scholarship application form before the deadline.
Selection for a scholarship:
- Scholarships will be granted on the basis of previous or current academic performance and future potential.
- The panel member will pay careful attention to the information provided in the Scholarship application form.
The application last date is 1st August 2016.
|Organization||University of Sussex|
|Subject areas||All masters courses offered by the University|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 August 2017|
The University of Sussex is a leading research-intensive university near Brighton, currently ranked top 20 in all major league tables. We have both an international and local outlook, with staff and students from more than 100 countries and frequent engagement in community activities and services.
Schools and departments
12 schools of studies, Doctoral School and research groups form the academic heart of Sussex. teaching.
School of Business, Management and Economics
- Business and Management
- SPRU – Science Policy Research Unit
- International Summer School
School of Education and Social Work
- Social Work and Social Care
School of Engineering and Informatics
- Product Design
School of English
- Sussex Centre for Language Studies
School of Global Studies
- International Development
- International Relations
School of History, Art History and Philosophy
- American Studies
- Art History
School of Law, Politics and Sociology
School of Life Sciences
- biochemistry and molecular biology
- evolution, behaviour and environment
- genome damage and stability
School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Physics and Astronomy
School of Media, Film and Music
- Media and Communications
- Media Practice
- Film Studies
- Cultural Studies
School of Psychology
Brighton and Sussex Medical School
Doctoral School and research groups
- Address United Kingdom