Uppsala University is an international research university focused on the development of science and education. The Department of Business Studies invites applications for upto 11 PhD positions in Business studies. 3 general PhD positions in Business Studies, financed with doctoral studentships (PhD employment) and up to 8 PhD positions in Business Studies, financed with a combination of different funding.
- Accounting and the brain
- The role and contribution of business partners in international multi-sectorial partnerships addressing AMR
- The involvement of MNCs in social innovation projects: Exploring the liability of newness
- Migration and Integration: Highly qualified migrants’ cultural integration in Swedish global firms
- Keeping status quo or seeking innovation: Can MNC headquarters provide attention to novel information?
- Digitalization and management of innovation
- Research School in Accounting (FIRE)
Starting date: September 1, 2017
- Applicant is required to be admitted to the doctoral programme, and for this, his/her potential ability to pursue the programme is decisive.
- Applicant must hold the master’s degree in relevant subject.
- TOEFL-test or an equivalent language test is a requirement; applicants with a master’s degree from an English-speaking university or programme do not need to prove their English skills by submitting a TOEFL test.
The application must include:
- Grade transcripts
- Research proposal (4-5 pages) in either English or Swedish.
- Motivation letter
- Master Thesis and books, articles, scripts, etc invoked.
- TOEFL test (or equivalent tests).
- 2 letters of reference/recommendation. References should email their letters to email@example.com and give a copy to the applicant who attaches the letters to the application.
- Call for interviews will take place April 25-26, 2017 to selected candidates.
Entrepreneurship, International Business, Marketing, Organization/Management, Accounting/Finance
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||March 31, 2017|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
- Bachelor in Physics
- Bachelor in Molecular biology
- Master of science in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science program in Energy
- Science program in Information Technology
- Master of Science in Chemical Engineering
- Science program in Aquatic and Environmental Engineering
- Science program in Molecular Biotechnology
- Master of Science in System Engineering and Society
- Science program in Engineering Physics
- Science program in Materials Engineering
- Physics and Mathematics
- Early Childhood Masters
- Bachelors program in Earth science
- Bachelor of arts in Archeology and Ancient history
- Bachelor program in Peace and Development Studies
- Bachelor program in Computer science
- Specialist Nursing
- Master of Chemistry
- Masters in ABM (ABM is an abbreviation for archives, libraries and museums)
- Masters in humanities
- Master in Educational Science
- Masters in religion
- MSc in Accounting and Finance
- Masters in German Studies
- Masters in Social sciences
- Address Sweden