15 IHE Delft Institute Masters Sanitation Fellowship: 15 IHE Delft Institute Masters Sanitation Fellowship
The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is offering 15 Fellowships for MSc programs.
These fellowships are available in the field of Sanitation.
The IHE Delft Institute for Water Education is the largest international graduate water education facility in the world. It is based in Delft, Netherlands.
Its aim is to attract talented and ambitious young and mid-career sanitation professionals working in:
- water supply and sewerage companies
- municipal assemblies
- government ministries
- NGOs and consulting firms
Level of Study: Master Program
Study Subject: Sanitation
Scholarship Award Details: 15 top talents will be admitted to the first edition of the MSc in Sanitation (academic cohort 2018-2019) and will receive a scholarship.
Numbers of Scholarships: 15
Scholarship can be taken in Netherlands
- The applicants should have Bachelor’s or equivalent engineering degree. Such as:
- Environmental etc. or
- Degree in other relevant fields such as:
- public health
- urban planning
- economics etc.
- A good command over the English language is required
- Applicants from South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Latin America, North America and Europe can apply.
- Women from all over the world can apply for these fellowships.
How to Apply: Application can be done online
Application Deadline: The application is open
|Organization||IHE Delft Institute for Water Education|
|Fellowship Level||Master Program|
|Fellowship Amount||Not mentioned|
|Deadline||The application is open|