15 Postdoc Grants by the Basque Foundation for Science: Research Fellows positions (2017) by the Ikerbasque – the Basque Foundation for Science, Spain
Ikerbasque – the Basque Foundation for Science, has launched a call that offers 15 positions for postdoc researchers.
Funding agency: These positions are financed by the Basque Government, the European Commission (EC) and the host institution where the researcher will develop their research. Therefore the acceptance letter of the host institution is mandatory.
Co-funded by the EU FP7-COFUND-WOLFRAM-600380 Project and the Basque Government
The Euskadi 2020 PCTI sets following focus research areas:
- Energy (electricity, oil, gas and renewable energies
- Advanced manufacturing
- Bio-sciences and health
- Agri-food industry more closely linked to sustainable development and to the human environment.
Territorial planning and urban regeneration: business and technological developments based
- Leisure, entertainment and culture.
Specific activities relating to ecosystems
Duration: These five (05) year Fellowships are directed to promising young researchers; they are intended to offer a track towards a PI role and independent research.
- The selected Fellows should be able to acquire the necessary skills for a research leader role.
- Ikerbasque is committed to offer a long-term career to the research community. So they seek applications from dedicated candidates.
- The applicants must have PhD completed between 1/1/2006 and 31/12/2014.
- Applications from women are especially welcomed.
- The eligibility period will be extended under special circumstances such as maternity.
Further Information: Any additional information about research centers in the Basque Country, may be obtained at the link given below.
|Organization||Ikerbasque – the Basque Foundation for Science|
|Fellowship amount||Scholarships + Seed grants|
|Deadline||30TH MARCH 2017|
Basque Foundation for Science, has launched a call offering 15 positions for postdoctoral researchers. These positions are financed by the Basque Government, the European Commission and the host institution where the researcher will develop his/her research: therefore the acceptance letter of the host institution is mandatory.
- Address Spain