Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (IAC) invites applications for the 2 Postdoctoral positions in Astrophysics.
- Solar Physics
- Planetary Systems
- Stellar And Interstellar Physics
- Galactic Formation And Evolution
- Applicant must hold PhD degree in Astrophysics or Physics within the application deadline, May 31, 2017
- Applicant must have obtained Doctoral degree no more than seven years prior to this deadline (May 31, 2010).
- A copy of the degree or corresponding stamped certificate (issued by the University where the degree was obtained), must be included.
- Non-UE citizens: Applicants who are not citizen of a country belonging to the European Union are invited to apply for this position, but, if selected, will be allowed to sign the contract with the IAC only after obtaining the compulsory documentation required to live and work in Spain (NIE card).
Duration: The appointment will be for a period of 3 years
Starting date: second half of 2017
- gross annual salary is 33,215 Euros (subject to up to 20% tax and Social Security deductions)
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance: cost of the flight ticket (booked and issued by the IAC), temporary accommodation for up to two weeks (organised by the IAC) and per diem rate up to two weeks.
- maximum IAC will reimburse is 2,000 Euros
How to apply:
- Apply online via application system. Following documentation must be submitted (into a single PDF file):
- Publication list
- Statements of research interests and suitability for the position
- Copy of the PhD degree
- Copy the national identity or passport
|Organization||Instituto de Astrofísica de Canarias (IAC)|
|Subject areas||Physics, Astrophysics|
|Fellowship amount||33,215 Euros/annum|
|Eligibility||Open to non-EU nationals|