22 IED Creactivate Scholarships: Barcelona, Spain: 22 IED Creactivate Scholarships for Masters and Postgraduate Programs
The Istituto Europeo di Design(IED) is an international network of training in Design, Fashion, Visual Communication and Management for Creative Industries with offices in Brazil, Italy & Spain. It was started more than 40 years ago with the aim of satisfying the training needs of the new Design professionals.
The institute is inviting applications for Creactívate Scholarships contest for master and postgraduate programmes for the academic year 2017-2018.
IED Barcelona is inviting creative people to develop ideas and projects that describe the theme:
“Let’s Design the Future: Design a solution to improve people’s lives”.
Candidates should apply this concept to their area of interest such as: Fashion, Design, Visual Communication or Management.IED Barcelona grants a total of 22 scholarships of 100% or 50% of the amount of the Course Fee for Masters and Postgraduates (2017-2018), distributed as follows:
Management for Creative Industries
- Master in Design Management (100% scholarship)
- Master in Fashion Management (100% scholarship)
- Master in Innovation Strategies and Entrepreneurship (100% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Trends Research (50% grant)
- Postgraduate in Design for Innovation Strategy (50% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Food Event Design (50% scholarship)
- Master’s Degree in Strategic and Creative Brand Communication (100% scholarship)
- Master in Graphic Design of Information and Media Branding (100% scholarship)
- Master in Interactive Apps Design (100% scholarship)
- Master in Sustainable Product Design (100% scholarship)
- Master in Interior Design for Hotels and Gastronomic Spaces (100% scholarship)
- Master in Global Design (100% scholarship)
- Master in Interior Design for Commercial Spaces (100% grant)
- Postgraduate in Design of Lighting of Spaces (scholarship 50%)
- Postgraduate in Food Event Design (50% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Interactive Space Design for Brands (50% scholarship)
- Master in Marketing and Fashion Communication (100% scholarship)
- Master in Fashion Design (100% scholarship)
- Graduate in Design of Bride and Gown Dresses (50% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Design and Management of Children’s Fashion (50% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Fashion Accessories Design (50% scholarship)
- Postgraduate in Fashion Product Management (50% scholarship)
Number of Scholarships: 22 scholarships will be awarded.
Scholarship can be taken in Spain
The candidates must develop their proposal related to the program (Master or Postgraduate) they would opt for.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English required by the University.
How to Apply: application is to be filled online.
Application Deadline: 14th May, 2017.
|Organization||The Istituto Europeo di Design(IED)|
|Fellowship Level||Masters & Postgraduate|
|Subject Areas||Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communication|
|Fellowship Amount||100% or 50% of the amount of the Course Fee|
|Eligibility||International students can apply|
Spain: The Istituto Europeo di Design (IED): The Istituto Europeo di Design(IED)
The Istituto Europeo di Design(IED) is an international network of training in Visual Communication,Design, Fashion, and Management for Creative Industries with offices in Italy, Spain and Brazil. It was born in Milan in 1966 as an educational institution in the fields of design and communication more than 40 years ago with the aim of satisfying the training needs of the new Design professionals.
Today, the school is an international network with eleven seats established in Italy, Spain and Brazil, specialized in training, development and research on the disciplines of Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communication.
IED Barcelona Escola Superior de Disseny imparts It was established in Barcelona in 2002. The institute offers Undergraduate Degrees in Design, Bachelor of Arts (Honours) validated by the University of Westminster, IED Diplomas, Master and Postgraduate Courses, Continuing Study Programs and Summer Courses.
Some of the courses offered are listed below:
- Undergraduate Degree In Interior Design
- Undergraduate Degree In Transportation Design
- Undergraduate Degree In Product Design
- Undergraduate Degree In Graphic Design
- Undergraduate Degree In Graphic Design, Motion Graphics And Video
Bachelor Of Arts (Hons)
- Ba (Hons) Fashion Design
- Ba (Hons) Fashion Marketing And Communication
- Diploma Ied In Fashion Marketing And Communication
- Diploma Ied In Business Design
- Diploma Ied In Creative Advertising And Branding
- Master In Design Management
- Master In Fashion Management
Professional Masters Courses
- Master In Fashion Design – November
- Master In Brand Design And Management: Food, Wine And Tourism
- Master In Sustainable Product Design: Innovation And Management
- Master In Global Design
- Master In Fashion Marketing And Communication – November
- Master In Fashion Marketing And Communication – January
- Master In Interior Design For Hotels And Gastronomic Spaces
- Master In Interactive Apps Design
- Master In Information Design And Media Branding
- Master In Strategic And Creative Advertising For Brands
- Master In Interior Design For Commercial Spaces
- Master In Innovation Strategies And Entrepreneurship (Intensive)
- Address Spain
Masters All Country, Australia, Austria, California, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States