Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites applications for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teachers (faculty) in Orissa.
Deadline: Last date for application is 31st August 2017.
Job Title: Post Graduate Teachers
Number of Vacancy: 230
Required Educational Qualification:
- A candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the subject concerned from a recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- Have possessed two (02) years integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education NCERT in the concerned subject with a minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- Ed. or equivalent degree recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education, New Delhi as equivalent with B.Ed. from a recognized University.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Application is desirable qualification subject to production of a certificate in support of above qualification obtained from recognized University or College or Institution.
Salary / Pay Scale: INR Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Age Limit: 21-32 years.
Application Fee: A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.300/-(Rupees three hundred) only. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe of Odisha and Persons with disability (whose disability is not less than 40% (forty percent) are exempted from payment of this fee).
How to Apply:
Applications to this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original site – see the link below)
|Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Fellowship Level||Faculty, Teacher|
|Salary||Full salary as per UGC rules|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||31st August 2017|
Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD): MHRD governs the government school and colleges in India.
School Education and Literacy
- Elementary Education.
- Basic Education.
- Bal Bhavan, Children’s Museum.
- Social Education and adult education.
- Audio Visual Education with reference to entries in this list.
- Books (other than the books with which the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is concerned) and
- Book Development (excluding stationery paper and news print industries with which the Ministry of Commerce and Industry is concerned) with respect to the items in the list.
- Educational Research with respect to items in the list.
- Publications, information and statistics with reference to the items in the list.
- Teachers training with reference to the items in the list.
- National Council for Teacher Education.
- Charities and Charitable Institutions, Charities and Religious Endowments pertaining to subjects dealt within this Department.
- Secondary Education and Vocational Guidance.
- National Council for Educational Research and Training.
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (827)
- United Kingdom (531)
- Germany (500)
- United States (469)
- Norway (243)
- Switzerland (239)
- Australia (229)
- Denmark (193)
- Sweden (190)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (97)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- China (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(334)
- Research Awards(284)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(364)
- Travel Grants(62)