25 Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Fully Funded Scholarships: 25 Goldman Sachs Grace Hopper Fully Funded Scholarships
The Goldman Sachs is pleased to announce scholarships for female students. Scholarships are available to up to 25 female engineers. The applicant would need to demonstrate excellent academic performance, strong leadership and a passion for learning and solving problems.
The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. is leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm.
Level of Study: Bachelor degree program
Study Subject: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field
Scholarship Award Details:
- The scholarship will provide :
- all access,
- three-day conference pass,
- round-trip airfare,
- hotel accommodations and daily meal stipend for the Grace Hopper Celebration of Women in computing event
- Two night, all-expenses-paid trip to New York City headquarters to meet with senior engineers at the end of the first semester
- An onsite interview for a 2018 full-time role or internship role
Number of Scholarships: 25
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
- The student must be enrolled full time in a Bachelors program at a four-year college or university
- The Graduation Date: November 2017 – June 2019
- The student should do her Major in: Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field.
- Proficiency in English proof should be provided if the first language is not English
Nationality: International students are eligible
How to Apply: Application is online.
The applicant needs to complete the following steps in order to be considered for the Grace Hopper Scholarship:
- The application for the Grace Hopper Scholarship should be submitted through the events portal at gs.com/ careers/events. Search under “Diversity” events to apply.
- Once the application is submitted the candidate will receive an email prompting to answer the question:
How have you made/how do you intend to make an impact on your campus as an engineer?
Application Deadline: August 25, 2017
|Organization||Goldman Sachs Group Inc.|
|Fellowship Level||Bachelor degree program|
|Subject Areas||Computer Science, Mathematics or a related STEM field|
|Fellowship Amount||Listed above|
|Eligibility||Open for international female engineers|
|Deadline||25th August 2017|