25 Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships: Warwick Chancellor’s International Scholarships
University of Warwick is offering the Chancellor’s International Scholarships. These scholarships are given annually via a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition. They are open to all overseas students in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Applications for the Chancellor’s International Scholarships to be considered for 2018/19 entry will open on 1 August 2017.
Scholarship can be taken at: University of Warwick, London, UK
Course starts: October 2018
Level of study: PhD program in any discipline offered at Warwick
Number of Scholarships: 25
Nationality: All students classified as ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes
- The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £20,730 at 17/18 rates, this figure is likely to increase with inflation for 2018/19)
- A maintenance stipend in line with RCUK rates (provisional £14,800* for full time award holders in 2018/19)
Scholarship Duration: 3.5 years unless the candidate is already in the first year of study when he/she applies. In that case the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
- The Applicants applying for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also apply for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2018
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil /PhD at the University of Warwick can apply in their first year of registration only.
- The applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes.
- No other nationality criteria needs to be fulfilled
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
How to apply:
New applicants can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and Scholarship Application form.
If the candidate is eligible for the scholarship he/she will be asked whether he/she would like to be considered for funding as part of the application to the University or not.
Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is 23:59pm (GMT) on Friday, 19 January 2018.
|Organization||University of Warwick|
|Fellowship Level||PhD degree|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Deadline||19th January 2018|