University Academic Fellowships: Applying for one of our Great Minds fellowships is easy.
The positions are offered in areas of research where the School wishes to develop its activity and have close links to the main research themes of the University.
|Organization||University of Leeds|
|Fellowship Level||PhD, Postdoc|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biology, Natural sciences|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
|Deadline||To be announced|
Simply find the role you are interested in, using the search function on the homepage, and select the ‘Apply Now’ link at the bottom of the job summary. You will then be taken to our online application system where you will be taken step by step through the application process. Very briefly, you will be asked to enter some basic personal details and complete an equal opportunities monitoring form. You will also need to upload the following documents:
- A CV;
- A supporting statement detailing your research and academic plan (no more than 2 sides of A4, minimum font size 11);
- A list of your publications.
- Chemical Biology Approaches to Disease Relevant PPIs,
- Chemical Proteomics,
- Chemistry of Planetary Atmospheres,
- Time-Resolved Imaging of Materials and Biology
The Faculty consists of four schools:
- School of Chemistry,
- School of Food Science and Nutrition,
- School of Mathematics,
- School of Physics and Astronomy
For applying into field of your interest: click here:
Apply for job
PhD All Country, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Poland, Portugal, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States