254 Assistant Professor Positions at WBPSC: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) is inviting applications for recruitment at the level of Assistant Professor in West Bengal.
Post: Assistant Professor
Deadline:11th September 2017
Total Number of Vacancy: 254 Posts
- Good academic record,
- At least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade B in 7 point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in relevant subject disciplines from an Indian University, or an equivalent Degree from an accredited foreign University.
Salary / Pay Scale: INR Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6000/-
Age Limit: 37 years
Application Fee: Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only. In addition to that, the candidates will be charged as follows:
- For online payment through debit/credit cards: Convenience fee 1% of the examination fee subject to a minimum of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For online payment through net banking: Convenience fee of Rs. 5/- (Rupees Five) only plus 18% G.S.T. on convenience fee.
- For offline payment through bank counter: Service Charge of Rs. 20/- (Rupees Twenty) only.
- Applications to this job are to be filled online.
- Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page, See below)
Last date for application is: 11th September 2017
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Salary||As per UGC norms|
|Eligibility||Masters / Phd in relavant disciplines|
|Deadline||11th September 2017|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is India’s central agency authorised to conduct the following examinations:
- Civil Services Examination,
- Engineering Services Examination,
- Combined Medical Services Examination,
- Combined Defence Services Examination,
- National Defence Academy Examination,
- Naval Academy Examination,
- Special Class Railway Apprentice,
- Indian Forest Service examination,
- Indian Economic Service examination,
- Indian Statistical Service examination,
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination, and
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) examination.
Main functions of the UPSC
- Conduct examinations for appointment to the services of the Union.
- Recruitment (Direct) by selection through interviews.
- Appointment of Department officers on promotion, deputation and through absorption.
- Framing and amendment of Recruitment Rules for various services and posts under the Government.
- Disciplinary cases relating to different Civil Services.
- On any matter referred to the UPSC, they can directly Advice the Government by the President of India.
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (827)
- United Kingdom (531)
- Germany (500)
- United States (469)
- Norway (243)
- Switzerland (239)
- Australia (229)
- Denmark (193)
- Sweden (190)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (97)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- China (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(334)
- Research Awards(284)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(364)
- Travel Grants(62)