28 Assistant Professor Posts: Miranda House: 28 Assistant Professor Posts: Miranda House, College for Women, Delhi University
Miranda House, College for Women Delhi University is inviting applications for the recruitment of Assistant Professor Vacancies in various departments.
Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 24-06-2017
Number of available posts: 28
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post and department details:
- Botany: 02 posts
- Bengali: 02 posts
- Elementary Education: 08 posts
- Geography: 01 post
- Computer Science: 01 post
- History: 02 posts
- Mathematics: 02 posts
- Physics: 06 posts
- Sociology: 02 posts
- Zoology: 02 posts
Eligibility Criteria: It would be as per University of Delhi / University Grants Commission norms.
Selection Process: the selection would be based on the basis of interview
- The application fee is Rs- 500 for general/ OBC applicants payable online
- No fee would be charged for SC, ST, and Person with disabilities (Pwd) and Women Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.du.ac.in
Steps / Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Candidates should log on to the website www.du.ac.in.
2. Go to Advertisements & Select desired post
3. Read the Notification & Click on online link.
4. Enter Login Details if candidates have already registered.
5. Complete the New Registration if new Candidate.
6. Fill in all the details carefully & submit the form.
7. Take printout of application for future use.
Application deadline to Apply Online: 24th June 2017
|Organization||Miranda House, College for Women|
|Fellowship Level||Assistant Professor|
|Fellowship Amount||As per the university norms|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||24th June 2017|
The University of Delhi is the premier university of the country and is known for its high standards in teaching and research and attracts eminent scholars to its faculty. It was established in 1922 as a unitary, teaching and residential university by an Act of the then Central Legislative Assembly. The President of India is the Visitor, the Vice President is the Chancellor and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of India is the Pro-Chancellor of the University.
- Address India