29 International PhD Fellowships: Sapienza University: 29 International PhD Fellowships at Sapienza University of Rome in Italy
Sapienza University of Rome is inviting applications for 29 full-time PhD Fellowships for 3 years reserved for foreign nationals for the academic year 2017-18.
Sapienza University a top performer in international university rankings is one of the oldest universities in the world.
Course Level: PhD program
Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded for studying the following subjects:-
- Molecular Biology and Medicine
- Neuroscience Psychological Sciences
- Science and Technology of Computing and Communication
- Architectural Sciences
- Experimental and Clinical Medical Sciences
- Doctoral School “Vito Volterra” in Astronomical
- Chemical, Earth, Mathematical and Physical Sciences
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Mediatrends: History, Politics and Society, Sciences of Interpretation and Cultural Production (Writing Orality Visuality) and
- Science and Technology for the Industrial Innovation Technologies and
- Systems for Aeronautics, Electromagnetics, Electronics, Space and Remote Sensing
Scholarship Award: Each fellowship award consists of € 19.800,00 per year.
Note: The scholarship does not cover any possible annual entrance fee and does not increase for research periods that are spent abroad.
Number of Scholarships: 29
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Applications should not be:
- Italian citizens hence International students can apply
- not lived in Italy or carried out their main activity in Italy for more than 6 months (also non-consecutive) during the 3 years preceding the expiration date of this Call
- Have obtained any academic qualification from a non-Italian institution which is equivalent to the Italian diploma di laurea/laurea specialistica/Laurea Magistrale, or expect to obtain it before 31 July 2017.
- A Masters Degree or equivalent obtained abroad.
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of the degree certificates and list of exams with marks
- Photocopy of the identity card or passport
- A report on any research carried out by the candidate
- list of publications
- 2 letters of recommendation from university professors or eminent researchers/experts of equivalent status
- Brief summary explaining his/her Doctoral School choice and scientific interests
- Documents must be written in English and uploaded in PDF format. No other format will be accepted.
- Each document should not be more than 5 MB (5120 KBytes).
|Fellowship Amount||€ 19.800,00 per year|
|Eligibility||Masters or equivalent|
|Deadline||2nd May 2017|
- Civil and Industrial Engineering
- Information Engineering, Informatics, and Statistics
- Mathematics, Physics and Natural Sciences
- Medicine and Dentistry
- Medicine and Psychology
- Pharmacy and Medicine
- Political Science, Sociology, and Communication Science
- Ancient World Studies
- Architecture and Design
- Art History and Performing Arts
- Astronautics, Electrical and Energetics Engineering
- Basic and Applied Sciences for Engineering
- Biochemical Sciences "Alessandro Rossi Fanelli"
- Biology and Biotechnology "Charles Darwin"
- Cardiovascular, Respiratory, Nephrologic and Geriatric Sciences
- Cellular Biotechnology and Hematology
- Chemical Materials, Environmental Engineering
- Chemistry and Technology of Drugs
- Civil, Building and Environmental Engineering
- Classic and Modern Studies
- Clinical and Molecular Medicine
- Clinical Medicine
- Communication and Social Research
- Computer, Control and Management Engineering
- Computer Science
- PDTA - Design and Architectural, Territorial, Environmental Technologies
- Document Studies, Linguistics and Geography
- Dynamic and Clinical Psychology
- Earth Sciences
- Economics and Law
- Environmental Biology
- European, American and Intercultural Studies
- Experimental Medicine
- General Surgery, Surgical Specialities and Organ Ransplantation "Paride Stefanini".
- Gynecology-Obstetrics & Urology
- History, Cultures, Religions
- History, Representation and Restoration of Architecture
- Information Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunications
- Italian Institute of Oriental Studies
- Law and Economics of Productive Activities
- Law, Philosophy and Economic Studies
- Legal Studies
- Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- Medico-Surgical Sciences and Biotechnologies
- Methods and Models for Economics, Territory and Finance
- Molecular Medicine
- Neurology and Psychiatry
- Neurosciences, Mental Health and Sensory Organs
- Oral and Maxillo-Facial Sciences
- Pediatrics and Pediatric Neuropsychiatry
- Physiology and Pharmacology "Vittorio Erspamer"
- Planning, Design and Technology of Architecture
- Political Science
- Public Health and Infectious Diseases
- Radiological Sciences, Oncology and Anatomical Pathology
- Sense Organs
- Social and Developmental Psychology
- Social Sciences
- Statistical Sciences
- Structural and Geotechnical Engineering
- Surgery " Pietro Valdoni"
- Surgical and Medical Sciences and Translational Medicine
- Surgical Sciences
- Address Italy