45 Scientists Positions at NABI: NABI (National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute) is recruiting scientists of highest calibre and potential at various levels.
National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Mohali, is an autonomous R&D Institute under Government of India, Department of Biotechnology.
Further Details: The number of faculty positions in the fields of Agricultural, Food & Nutritional Biotechnology is given below:
|Positions||Pay band Rs./-||Grade
* Likely lo be revised as per 7 Pay Commission, Govt, of lndia.
Total No of Positions: 45
Areas of specialization as essential qualifications:
Research experience will be calculated as follows:
- For PhD degree experience will be calculated from the award of the PhD degree.
- For MD/M.tech/M.E the experience will be calculated from the date of the award of degree.
1 Agricultural Biotechnology and Molecular Biology:
- Food Safety and Quality
- Food Stability
- Food Processing and Design
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
- Nutraceutical and Phytochemicals
- Nutritional Biology
The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format available at our website (see the link below) or can be obtained by post from “Administrative Officer, National AgriFood Biotechnology Institute (NABI), Knowledge City, Sector-81, Mohali – 140306 Punjab, India”.
Note: This is a rolling advertisement. Applications can be submitted any time till November 30, 2017. Applications will be screened in two batches, first on May 31, and second on Nov 30, 2017.
|Salary||As per Regulations|
|Eligibility||PhD in relavant disciplines|
|Deadline||Nov. 30, 2017|
Department of Biotechnology (DBT): The DBT is an organization under Government of India that provides grant in the field of Life Sciences / Biotechnology.
- Basic Research
- Medical Biotechnology
- Food and Nutrition
- Bioresources and Environment
- Agriculture Biotechnology
- Animal Biotechnology
- Aquaculture and Marine Biotechnology
- Theoretical and Computational Biology
- International Collaborations
- Human Resource Development
- Centres Of Excellence and Innovation in Biotechnology
- Research Resources. Service Facilities and Platforms
- Societal Development
- Biotech Parks and Incubators
- Rapid Grant for Young Investigators
- Glue Grant
- Special Programmes-North-East region
- Public Private Partnerships
- Women Scientist Scheme
- Promote large scale use of Biotechnology
- Support R&D and manufacturing in Biology
- Responsibility for Autonomous Institutions
- Promote University and Industry Interaction
- Identify and Set up Centres of Excellence for R&D
- Integrated Programme for Human Resource Development
- Serve as Nodal Point for specific International Collaborations
- Establishment of Infrastructure Facilities to support R&D and production
- Evolve Bio Safety Guidelines, manufacture and application of cell based vaccines
- Address India