50 ESE Rome Short Courses Scholarships: 50 ESE Short Courses Scholarships in Rome
Applications are being accepted at the European School of Economics in Rome for scholarships in BSc and short courses.
The main aim of the scholarship is to support and encourage talented students to reach international programs.
The (ESE) European School of Economics is a Private Business School in Rome, capital of Italy. It offers Masters- MSc, Bachelor’s Degrees and MBA as well as Short Programs. It has its centers in Milan, Rome and London, Florence and Madrid and a study abroad centre in New York.
Level of study: BSc and Short Courses program
Subject Area: The award is being given in the fields of :-
- BSc in Business Administration with specialization in
- Management and
- The Scholarship is also available for Short Courses in:
- Music Management
- Events Management
- Hospitality Management
- Film Business Management
- Management and
Scholarship Award details: The scholarship will cover 70% of tuition fees to be allocated for BSc in Business Administration and Short courses for the 2017/2018 academic year.
Numbers of Scholarships: 50
Scholarship can be taken in Rome (Italy).
- Official Copy of the all theHigh School Diploma or foreign equivalent certificates/transcripts should be submitted. However, all non-English documents must be officially translated.
- Applicants must have 6.0 IELTS, 79 iBT TOEFL or 213 CBT TOEFL (for Short Courses is a plus)
- Photocopy of the ID proof such as Passport or an ID document must be submitted
- Four passport-sized photographs
Nationality: Open for all nationalities with preference given to applicants coming from developing countries
How to Apply: Applications can be sent via email
- Application Form which is also available as a Word document should be submitted
- The documents should be sent by email to
Application Deadline: July 31st, 2017
|Organization||European School of Economics|
|Fellowship Level||BSc and Short Courses|
|Subject Areas||Listed above|
|Fellowship Amount||70% of the tuition fees|
|Eligibility||As listed above|
|Deadline||31st July 2017|