Acharya Nagarjuna University: 9 Faculty Positions at the Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna Nagar, A.P.
Reference No. – No.ANU/E3tt.TS/DirectRecruitment/Professor/(1)/2017
Notification for Faculty Positions
How to Apply: Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited trom the eligible candidates, as per the UGC regulations amended from time to lime, tor filling up the (unreserved) posts of Professor and Dean, College Development Council in Acharya Nagarjuna University. Guntur. A.P, India, so as to reach the undersigned in person or by post by 5.00 p.m. on or before 09-09- 2017 along with a crossed SBI Demand Draft for Rs.2000/- payable in favour of the Registrar Acharya NagarjunaUnrversity. Nagarjuna Nagar-522510, Guntur District. A.P. IFS Code : SBIN0004793, NU Campus.
|Name of the Department / Subject||No. of Positions|
|History & Archaeology||1|
|Telugu & Oriental Languages||1|
|Commerce & Business Management||1|
|Sociology & Social Work||1|
|Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Chair||1|
|Botany & Microbiology||1|
|College Development Council – Dean||1|
Requirements: The Qualifications prescribed and other conditions applicable along with the Application Form can be downloaded from the University website. This notification is issued in supersession of earlier notification of the University No. ANU/Estt-TS/Direct Recruitment/Professor/2014, dated 01 -10- 2014.
|Organization||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Salary||As per Uni. norms|
|Eligibility||Degree in relavant disciplines|
Government of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD): MHRD governs the government school and colleges in India.
School Education and Literacy
- Elementary Education.
- Basic Education.
- Bal Bhavan, Children’s Museum.
- Social Education and adult education.
- Audio Visual Education with reference to entries in this list.
- Books (other than the books with which the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting is concerned) and
- Book Development (excluding stationery paper and news print industries with which the Ministry of Commerce and Industry is concerned) with respect to the items in the list.
- Educational Research with respect to items in the list.
- Publications, information and statistics with reference to the items in the list.
- Teachers training with reference to the items in the list.
- National Council for Teacher Education.
- Charities and Charitable Institutions, Charities and Religious Endowments pertaining to subjects dealt within this Department.
- Secondary Education and Vocational Guidance.
- National Council for Educational Research and Training.
- Address India
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (827)
- United Kingdom (531)
- Germany (500)
- United States (469)
- Norway (243)
- Switzerland (239)
- Australia (229)
- Denmark (193)
- Sweden (190)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (97)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- China (40)
- Singapore (39)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(334)
- Research Awards(284)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(364)
- Travel Grants(62)