9 IIT Kharagpur Endowment Scholarships: 9 IIT Kharagpur Endowment Scholarships
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur has announced Endowment Scholarships exclusively for Indian students.
These scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of technology program in the field of engineering.
The Indian Institutes of Technology are autonomous public institutes for higher education, located in India. They are governed by the Institutes of Technology Act.
Level of Study: Undergraduate Btech program
Subject Area: Engineering
Scholarship Value: The Endowment Scholarship will cover the following:
- Arjun Oas Oatta Memorial MCM Endowment Scholarship
- 5 scholarships are awarded per year
- The amount of Rs.2,500.00 would be paid.
- It would be paid per month for twelve months of the Academic Session
- Shyamal and Sunanda Ghosh Endowment Scholarship
1. 4 scholarships are awarded ranging from first to fourth year
- Each award would be of Rs.3, OOO/- paid per month for 10 months.
Numbers of available Scholarships: 9
Scholarship Location: India
- For Shyamal and Sunanda Ghosh Endowment Scholarship, the deciding factors would be:
The CGPA up to the previous semester for 2nd to 4th -year B.Tech./D.D students
2. All India Rank will be the main criteria for 1st-year students of B.Tech./DD
3. The Family income of the applicant should not exceed Rs.10.00 lakh.
- For Arjun Oas Oatta Memorial MCM Endowment Scholarship, the factors would be:
The award would be given to the students enrolled in the Undergraduate Courses.
- The candidates should be admitted through Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Advanced) in the first year for a period of four or five years.
- The student should not be receiving any other scholarship or monetary assistance from the Institute or other sources.
Target Audience: Indian applicants are eligible
How to Apply:
- The applicants are supposed to apply by post
- The applicants should enclose completed application forms along with Income certificate from a competent authority for the immediately preceding financial year.
- The set should then be submitted to the Academic Undergraduate Section of the Institute.
Application Deadline: 10th October, 2017
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Kaharagpur|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate- Btech|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian Students|
|Deadline||10th October 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,134)
- Europe (833)
- United Kingdom (539)
- Germany (502)
- United States (474)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (167)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(336)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(367)
- Travel Grants(62)