AIBT Scholarship Program: Australia: 2017 AIBT Scholarships: Australia
Adelaide Institute of Business & Technology is inviting applications for Scholarships to pursue all the available courses offered by the university.
The scholarship is aimed at providing financial help to domestic as well as international students to study in Australia.
Adelaide Institute of Business & Technology (AIBT) is located in city of Adelaide in Australia.
Level of Study: All the courses available at the university
Subject Area: Subjects offered by the university
Number of Scholarships available: Limited numbers of scholarships are available
Scholarship Location: Australia
- The applicants who are international students should have a valid student visa for the duration of the course
- The eligible candidate must demonstrate commitment to study and be able to justify the long term goals set by him/her
- The candidate should be able to maintain a high standard of academic achievement throughout the course
- The candidate must meet the entry requirements for the program he/she opted for
- If the candidate is an international student he/she must demonstrate a minimum score of IELTS 5.5 as proof for proficiency in English or equivalent
Nationality: Domestic as well as International students can apply
How to Apply:
- Application can be done online.
- The application form along with the supporting documents should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AIBT has four intakes each year.
- The applications for the October intake must be received by September 30
|Organization||Adelaide Institute of Business & Technology, AIBT|
|Fellowship Level||All courses offered by the University|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||As per University norms|
|Eligibility||Open for domestic as well as international students|
|Deadline||30th of September 2017|