All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur invites applications for the recruitment of post of Scientist (Medical), purely on temporary basis in the ICMR Research Project.
Number of positions: 01
Location: AIIMS, Jodhpur
- Applicant must hold MBBS degree from institute recognized by MCI
- Applicant must have 2 years of research experience from a recognized University
- Applicants with MD (Pediatrics)/ DNB (Pediatrics)/ D.Ch from a recognized University are desired.
Duration: Throughout the project (initial recruitment for 3 months).
Remunerations: Rs. 63,788/- total (consolidated)
- Applications in the prescribed format are required to be submitted to Principal Investigator – Dr. Kuldeep Singh, Professor and Head, Department of Pediatrics, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
- Applications with complete bio-data and photograph along with photocopies of certificates/testimonials to be submitted by 13th September, 2017
Terms and Conditions:
- The post are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under
- AIIMS/ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Selected candidates will be required to do field work and be conversant with computers.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- The upper age limit for applying to all posts is 40 years as on 31st August, 2017.
Date of Interview: 14th September, 2017 at 10:00 AM
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Jodhpur|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 63,788/- total (consolidated)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationalities|
|Deadline||13 September 2017|