Ambizione grants are offered by Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF). The grants are aimed at young researchers who are keen to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution.
The grants are open to qualified researchers from Switzerland as well as excellent researchers from around the world. The grants are also available to non-professorial teaching staff at higher education institutions under Ambizione.
- salary of the grantee and project funds
Duration: 04 years (maximum)
- Applicant must hold PhD or have completed their medical studies (Staatsexamen or equivalent exam).
- Applications may be submitted no later than 04 years after completing the PhD. (The date of the examination, respectively the defence of the PhD thesis is the relevant date).
- Applicants who have completed their medical exam and have done clinical work for at least 03 years after completing their studies (specialist certification by the FMH is an advantage) may submit an application no later than 9 years after completion of the medical exam.
- A research activity of at least 1year after the PhD, respectively after the medical exam undertaken at an institution different from the one where the PhD was obtained, respectively the medical degree was received.
|Organization||Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)|
|Fellowship Level||Research grants|
|Subject areas||Medical Sciences, Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Switzerland: Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF): Knowledge is the key to the future. In its mission statement, the SNSF describes how it aims to act in the best interests of researchers, political authorities, the general public and its own employees. It defines the ambitions and values informing its work.
Temporary ERC Backup Schemes
Sinergia – interdisciplinary, collaborative, breakthrough
Type Of Funding
Innovations in career funding
AP Energy Grants
- Address Switzerland