The Faculty of Applied Sciences is the largest faculty of Delft University, having 550 scientists, 250 support staff & 1,800 students. The programme involves training & educating trainees to become a qualified designer, capable of designing first of its kind products, processes & equipment. Throughout the programme, the PDEng trainee, besides intensifying and expanding his or her knowledge, is trained in teamwork, in multi-disciplinary problem-solving, & in project management.
The applicants must have the following qualifications
- Open, creative mind & a critical attitude.
- Good command of English.
- Likeness for working & studying in an international team.
- Demonstrated interest in product design & development
- Sense of the application of technology in industry
- Goal of a career in industry.
For online application procedure, please follow the link at www.pdeng.tudelft.nl/cpd. The candidate has to submit in English, preferably in one PDF file:
- Application letter in which you explain your interest in the traineeship in Chemical Product Design & in design in general (not more than 1 A4 page)
- CV (not more than 2 pages A4)
- Master’s & Bachelor’s degrees transcripts which includes grades obtained (plus a scale that indicates the maximum, minimum & passing grades)
- Copies of Master’s and Bachelor’s diplomas.
- A copy of applicant passport.
- Two reference letters from supervisors of recent (research) projects or (scientific) work.
MSc. Reneé Aggenbach, phone: +31 (0)15 – 27 85817, e-mail: R.M.T.C.Aggenbach@tudelft.nl
|Organization||Delft University of Technology|
|Fellowship Level||PDEng Traineeship|
|Subject areas||Applied Sciences|
|Salary||Maximum € 1803 per month gross with a full-time appointment|
|Eligibility||Masters & bachelors degree|
|Deadline||Nov. 1, 2016|
Apply for job
TU Delft University (Netherlands)
Research at TU Delft
TU Delft | Transport Institute
- Address Netherlands