Award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship for the Scientists/Researchers Working in North Eastern States of India by DBT (Department of Biotechnology)
Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals working in any of North-eastern States of India for the award of Biotechnology Overseas Associateship Program for the academic year 2017-18 under the special program for the North Eastern States for conducting research or training in overseas research laboratories in different areas of biotechnology.
- Applicants should hold a PhD degree in the area of life sciences including biotechnology or MD in medicine/ M. Pharm/ M.V.Sc/ M.Tech with three years research experience.
- Applicants should hold a regular/permanent positions in Government recognized research and
academic institutions/universities located in any of the North Eastern States working continuously for the last two (02) years and should be actively engaged in biotechnology or related R&D work.
- Applications from persons working on temporary positions (e.g. Research fellows or associates etc.) will not be considered.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are permanent residents of any of the northeastern states.
- Agriculture & Plant Biotechnology
- Medical Biotechnology & Healthcare
- Animal & Veterinary Biotechnology
- Marine Biotechnology & Aquaculture
- Bio Energy
- Food, Feed & Nutrition
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Bioengineering & Biodesign
- Stem Cell Research
- Basic Research in Modern Biology
- Bio informatics and big data enabled Biotechnology
- Intellectual Property and Patents Law
- Systems and Synthetic Biology
Included States: Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Tripura & Sikkim
Application Procedure: Application should be submitted through proper channel (only one hard copy) as
per the format which is available in the above mentioned website link to
Dr. T. Madhan Mohan, Adviser
Department of Biotechnology, Block-2,7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodi Road, New Delhi-110 003
A soft copy of the application compiled in one file (MS Word}
is also required to be sent to email@example.com
Deadline: Last Date of submission of application 31st March, 2017
|Organization||DBT (Department of Biotechnology)|
|Fellowship Level||Scientist / Faculty|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences or related|
|Fellowship amount||How much fellowship amount|
|Deadline||31st March, 2017|