University invites applications for 2 Early Stage Researcher (ESR) Fellowships funded as part of the Marie Curie European ITN under the EC’s H2020 Framework Programme. The project is MSCA-ETN “IQCE “. The successful ESRs will join the project “Improving Quality of Care in Europe”.
Duration: 3 year Marie Curie fellowship as well as Bocconi’s Public Policy and Administration 4 year PhD; full tuition waiver for all 4 years.
Starting date: A.Y. 2017-18 (September).
Study area: Economics – Health economics
Career Stage: Early stage researcher/ 0-4 years Post graduate
- Salary: basic living allowance: up to 39,820€ per year; mobility allowance- €600 per month; family allowance- €500 per month for researchers with family charges.
- Researchers will be appointed with an employment contract limited to 36 months.
- Applicant must hold Master Degree or equivalent in the field of Economics.
- Applicant must be good in English language.
- ESR’s must be interested in pursuing research in the field of health economics.
- Applicant must be in the first 4 years (full-time equivalent) of their research career and have not been awarded a PhD degree.
- At the time of appointment, applicant must not have legally stayed or have had their main activity in Italy for more than a year in the last 3 years.
- Applicants from any nationality are eligible to apply
|Fellowship amount||39,820€ /year|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||16th January 2017|
For Further Details: Click