Bond University’s Scholarship Program covers a range of awards available to both Australian and international students at Bachelor’s and Master’s level. University offers number of full-fee and part-fee scholarships to the best and exceptional applicants each semester and is intended to reward and inspire students who have excelled in the areas of academia, leadership, community and sporting. Applications for Vice-Chancellor’s Elite Scholarship are now open and will close in July.
Every year, brilliant Year 12 students from across Australia are awarded prestigious Vice-Chancellor’s Elite Scholarships. The students are carefully chosen on the basis of exceptional academic accomplishment, proven leadership ability and personal character. They have been recognized by their teachers and peers for their commitment to their community and their willingness to help and inspire others.
- Scholarship is available 12 school leavers beginning their study at Bond University in the following year, January semester.
- Available to students completing Year 12 at an Australian secondary school.
- Predicted OP 1-3, ATAR 99.95 – 95.00 or IB 45-37.
- Proven strong leadership skills.
- Extensive involvement in extra-curricular activities.
Value of the scholarship:
- 100% tuition for any undergraduate degree combination (excluding the Bond Medical Program).
Every Vice-Chancellor’s Elite Scholar is also asked to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Mentoring Program. The Mentoring Program unites each scholar with an influential corporate mentor, and is envisioned to nurture industry links, networks and business acumen for our Vice-Chancellor’s Elite scholars. The guides are all highly admired senior executives, who have created their own successful careers in the corporate world, and charitably work alongside each Vice-Chancellor’s Elite scholar for their first year of study, to help prepare them for a remarkable career beyond university.
|Fellowship Level||Master’s, Bachelor’s|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Full tuition fee reimbursement|
|Eligibility||Australian school leavers|