A Doctoral position is available in Cellular and Molecular Immunology. The position requires a post-graduate student at the M.Sc. level to take on a 3 year (fully funded) PhD position. The project will start in January 2017.
- Applicant must have recently obtained M.Sc. degree and have demonstrable knowledge in immune cell isolation from a variety of mouse tissues; in vivo mouse handling (FELASA B training necessary); multi-parametric flow cytometry; basic biochemical and molecular biology techniques
- Personal qualifications: Dedication and flexibility; Team player (yet with an independent project focus); Working in an international environment; Take responsibilities beyond individual project.
- High-level research environment and proficiency in the relevant field
- Enormous research network
- Access to relevant material or disease models
- A social research department
- International environment
- Relevant instruments and lab equipment
- Applicants must submit application online before the closing date.
- Applications to be submitted as a pdf file having all the following materials:
- Motivation letter (the cover letter)
- Grade transcripts
- Bachelor’s/Master’s diploma (translated into English, if they are in any other language)
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Immunology, Life Science, Cell and Molecular Biology, Biology, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||14 September 2016|
Contact: Associate Professor Vasileios Bekiaris, email@example.com, T:+45-358-86828, M:+45 93511297.
For Further Details: Click