UK government’s international awards scheme, Chevening Scholarships, focused at developing global leaders. It is funded by Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) and partner organisations.
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country
- Return to his/her home country for a minimum of two years after the award has ended
- Have minimum two years’ work experience
- Hold an undergraduate degree which is equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Apply to three different eligible UK university courses and have received an unconditional offer from one of these choices by 13 July 2017
- Meet Chevening English language requirement by 13 July 2017
Applicant is not eligible if he/she
- Hold British or dual British citizenship
- is an employee, a relative of an employee, or a former employee (since July 2015) of Her Majesty’s Government
- Have already studied in the UK with funding from a UK Government-funded scholarship. Chevening Alumni are not eligible to apply for a further scholarship but may be eligible to apply for a fellowship five years after completion of the first award.
How to apply:
Applications for Chevening Awards can only be submitted via Chevening online application system, through the “apply” button available on your country page.
Prior to starting your application for a Chevening Scholarship please prepare or ready following documents
- Valid passport/national ID card;
- Two references to be provided in a letter format and written in English;
- Three different UK Master’s course choices;
- University transcripts (undergraduate, postgraduate);
- Please note that only documents in PDF format can be uploaded and documents cannot be above 5MB in size.
- UK Master’s university offer (if already met the requirements).
- English language certificate
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Deadline||7 Nov 2017|
For further details: CLICK