The Chief Minister Good Governance Fellowship program is a perceptive program strongly supported by the Honorable Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh.
About the program:
- The program aims at resourcing highly qualified and dynamic young professionals for a period of two years to support the Government of Chhattisgarh in implementation of its flagship citizen centric welfare programs.
- This program offers a unique opportunity to the selected fellows to work closely with the Government and deliver impact on the ground by leveraging data and technology.
- They will work as experts and consultants in the departments of Government of Chhattisgarh, especially in those departments that implement key government projects such as Social Development, Electronics and Information Technology, and Works among others. The Department of Information Technology and CHiPS will provide implementation support to the working group.
Age limit: must not exceed 35 years of age
- Applicant must hold Masters in any discipline with minimum 3 years of work experience / Graduation in any discipline with minimum 5 years of experience
- Applicant must have scored at least 60% marks in both Under Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Applicant having domain experience will be preferred.
- Applicant with knowledge of Project Management skills; experience in implementing & monitoring of Government Schemes will be preferred
- Applicants having ICT experience, proficient in using MS Office products like Word, Excel and PowerPoint, exposure in using MS Projects or similar tools will be preferred.
Remuneration: INR 1 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs per Month
- Finance and Planning
- Housing & Environment
- Electronics & Information Technology
- Social Development
Total number of fellows: 27; 1 Fellow at each of the 27 district headquarters
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||Government of Chhattisgarh|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||INR 1 Lakhs to 2.5 Lakhs per Month|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||10th August, 2017|