The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO), offers research training opportunities to students of all nationalities interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences.
Number of places: Up to 8
Duration: June 26 to August 18, 2017
- Applicant must have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (in any country).
- Applicant must maintain status of undergraduate student throughout the whole summer programme.
- Applicant must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75
- Applicant must possess good knowledge of English.
- Applicant must be available for 8 weeks to attend the training programme.
- Apply online. Attach the following with application (in pdf format; doc and rtf formats are also accepted):
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copy of an official Transcript of Records, Academic Transcript or Certification, stating the number of credits passed
- Copy of the National Identity Card or Passport
- Proof of having a valid health insurance, whether public or private, during the whole summer stay.
- Citizens from countries issuing the European Health Card (EHC), including Spanish nationals, must present this documentation.
More info: CNIO will cover the student’s travel expenses: one return ticket from the student’s hometown to Madrid.
|Organization||Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO)|
|Subject areas||Bio-medicine, Life Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Return ticket|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||April 23, 2017|