The European School of Materials at Saarland University invites applications for Doctoral Program DocMASE (DAAD PhD scholarships).
The scholarship is available in the following projects (Doctoral Program DocMASE):
- Experimental and numerical investigation of curing process of polymers. Advisor: Prof. Dr. Stefan Diebels (Chair of Applied Mechanics)
- Coatings for tool cathodes used in electrochemical precision machining of materials based on titanium. Advisor: Prof. Dr. Dirk Bähre (Chair for Production Engineering)
- Microstructural design for performance tailoring in high chromium cast irons. Advisor: Prof. Dr. Frank Mücklich
Starting date: December, 1, 2017
- Applicant must possess very good English command.
- Applicant must hold Bachelor in Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics or related disciplines.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree in Materials Science or related disciplines.
- Applicant having knowledge of German will be appreciated but not mandatory.
- Apply Online. Following documents are must with the application:
- CV including list of publications (if available)
- motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation from home universities (must be scanned and upload in the online application)
- Certificates of previous studies indicating courses and examination result
- Proof of sufficient English knowledge and of other relevant language
- A scanned copy of passport or national ID card
- Completion of the application: upload all required documents in pdf version.
|Organization||European School of Materials, Saarland University|
|Subject areas||Materials Science, Chemistry, Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||July, 31, 2017 and 31 August 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,094)
- Europe (784)
- United Kingdom (509)
- Germany (486)
- United States (445)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (227)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (157)
- Italy (143)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships