National Research University Higher School of Economics offers Federal Quota Scheme for admission to Doctoral programmes. Federal Quota Scheme refers to the competitive selection of non-Russian applicants to a fixed number of state-funded places under doctoral programmes, financed by subsidies from the federal budget of the Russian Federation.
- Applicant may be Foreign citizens, stateless persons, and Russian nationals residing abroad.
- Applicant must hold a Master’s or Specialist degree.
- The working languages for admission under the Quota Scheme are English/Russian (depending on the doctoral programme selected by the applicant).
Following documents required for admission:
- Hardcopy of completed application with a colour photo attached and a copy of the application;
- Two copies of non-Russian academic credentials (diploma/degree certificate) or provide a transcript or any other official document thereby confirming the level of education.
- Medical certificate confirming that applicant have no medical contraindications for studies in Russia (original + copy); document issued by a medical institution located in one’s native country of residence confirming that applicant do not have HIV/AIDS (original + copy);
- Copy of ID (passport), must be valid for at least 18 months starting from the date of issue of your student visa to Russia
- Written consent to submit a copy of student’s academic credentials that have been duly legalized and recognized by the Russian Federation as per the established procedure by the set deadline.
- All documents must be accompanied by a notarized Russian translation.
- Documents may be submitted in person or send them via post to the following address: Office of Doctoral Studies, Higher School of Economics, 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, Russian Federation, 101000
|Organization||National Research University Higher School of Economics|
|Subject areas||All subjects|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
|Deadline||22 May 2017|