Doctoral scholarship CenSE, University of Edinburgh: The research proposed may be either qualitative and/or quantitative and innovative methodological approaches are always welcome. It can address co-production in public and/or private sector services.
Entry to the PhD programme is highly competitive, and usually requires that applicants have the following minimum qualifications:
- A postgraduate master’s degree from an accredited institution in the UK or overseas
- Evidence of above-average academic achievement (more than 65% overall) and a postgraduate master’s dissertation with distinction (UK equivalent).
- MBA or master’s students without a dissertation are welcome to apply and should provide evidence of distinction level (UK equivalent).
- Your official transcript and grading scheme must be provided when you submit your application.
Minimum English-language requirements: If English is not your first language; you will need to satisfy one of the following requirements:
- IELTS: 7.0 (with no score lower than 6.0 in each section)
- TOEFL iBT:100 (with scores no lower than 20 in each section)
- PTE: 67 (with at least 56 in each of the “Communicative Skills” sections)
- CPE: an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- CAE: an overall score of 185 (with no less than 169 in each skill)
- Download our scholarship covering letter template (See the link below)
- Complete the downloaded covering letter explaining your reasons for applying and why you are the ideal person to receive this scholarship.
- Email your completed covering letter, stating your full name and UUN in your email to email@example.com
Supporting documents: You will require
- Degree certificates and transcripts, including the grading scheme.
- Contact details for two academic referees or two academic written references
- Evidence of English-language competence (for applicants whose first language is not English). See accepted certificates below.
- Justification for part-time study (if applying for this mode of study)
|Organization||University of Edinburgh|
|Subject areas||Management Discipline, Public Management, Public Administration, Public Policy, Social Policy.|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition fees (EU/overseas) + approx. £14,057 stipend + Research Support Grant (£750) + Fieldwork grant (£450)|
|Deadline||Twice a year (May and september tentatively)|
Other Important Information: Click here
- This job has expired!
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,091)
- Europe (780)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships