The Faculty of Science at University of Antwerp invites application to fill a full-time (100%) vacancy in the Department of Chemistry for a PhD scholarship holder in the area of Materials science.
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree in Chemistry, Material Chemistry, Bio-engineering or related fields
- Applicant must have a strong background in inorganic material synthesis and analysis.
- Applicant must be quality-oriented, conscientious, creative and cooperative.
- Applicant must possess experience in materials synthesis and characterization is encouraged.
Duration: 1 year; renewable for three times 1 year after positive evaluation, with a maximum of in total 4 funded years of doctoral scholarship
Starting date: 01 October 2017;
Scholarship value: gross monthly grant ranging from € 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84; dynamic and stimulating work environment.
How to apply:
- Applications to be submitted online and application must include:
- Copy of CV
- Cover letter
|Organization||University of Antwerp|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Material Science, Bio-engineering|
|Fellowship amount||€ 2.280,27 – € 2.419,84|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||19 June 2017|