DUO-Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme: The recommendation for the establishment of a fellowship programme within the ASEM framework was first made by the Asia-Europe Vision Group in 1999. In order to translate this priority into reality, the heads of Korea, France and Singapore jointly proposed the “ASEM-DUO Fellowship Programme (ASEM-DUO)” at ASEM 3 held in Seoul, and this initiative was endorsed by the summit.
About the Program
DUO-Belgium/Flanders Fellowship Programme was established in 2011 with the aim of promoting exchanges of students between Belgium/Flanders and 4 Asian countries (China, India, South Korea and Vietnam) on a balanced and permanent basis. In this respect, DUO-Belgium/Flanders requires that a PAIR (two persons) of students will be exchanged in the framework of a cooperative project.
- STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Political and Social Sciences
- Communication Sciences
- Undergraduate (bachelor) and graduate (master) students who are currently enrolled in universities or university colleges in Flanders.
- Should find four Asian countries (China, India, South-Korea and Vietnam) partners from four Asian countries educational institutions that maintain academic cooperation agreement with the institutions where applicants are enrolled.
- Students should be paired with students ONLY.
- Nationality of the student is not a criterion.
- Project proposals for the exchange of students in all disciplines will be accepted.
- Also taking only intensive language courses during DUO-Belgium/Flanders exchange period is not acceptable.
|Fellowship Level||PhD Master’s , Bachelor’s|
|Subject areas||STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), Political and social sciences, Economy, Communication Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||650 Euro/month for Flemish students and 800 Euro/month for Asian students|
|Eligibility||Undergraduate and Graduate|
Register and apply here: Click here
Further Information: Click here
- This job has expired!
- Grants by Simons Foundation’s Mathematics and Physical Sciences (MPS) division, USA
- Postdoctoral fellowship in Biomedical Sciences UK
- PhD and Postdoc grants | Accelerator Fellowship Program by DESY, Germany
- New York Stem Cell Foundation’s Research Grant
- 4 Postdoc Position: Nanophotonics, ITMO University