The University of Sydney Fellowships aim to attract outstanding Early Career Researchers (ECR) to the University to contribute to and boost the research strengths and culture.
- Applicants can be from any discipline, faculty or research area.
- Applicant must be talented recent PhD graduates who can contribute to whole-of-university multidisciplinary initiatives, broadly construed. These include:
- The Charles Perkins Centre
- The Brain and Mind Centre
- The Australian Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology
- The China Studies Centre
- The Sydney Southeast Asia Centre
- The Cancer Research Network
- The Sydney Environment Institute
- The Marie Bashir Institute for Infectious Diseases and Biosecurity
- The Sydney Centre for Translational Data Science
- Strong preference will be given to applicants seeking to join the University from another organization in Australia or from International University.
- Applicants must have a PhD awarded between 1 January 2011 and January 2017.
- Applicants with a PhD award dated after 31 December 2015 are improbable to be competitive and must talk to the Centre Director (or nominated representative) to evaluate competitiveness before applying.
- Applicants with a PhD awarded by the University of Sydney within the specified timeframe may only apply if they have held a paid position with another organization subsequent to the award of their PhD.
- PhD award date is defined as the date on the testamur.
- Applicants currently employed at the University of Sydney or other affiliated institutions (including but not limited to medical institutes) who started such employment after the award of their PhD AND on or after 1st July 2015 are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must obtain the support of a proposed supervisor as well as endorsement from Director of the Centre.
- Research proposal
- Proof of award of PhD
- Referee Report
|Organization||University of Sydney|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open for International applicants|
Contact: Ms Jane Zhang, Research Grants & Contracts Unit
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
University of Sydney (Australia)
- Address Australia
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,094)
- Europe (784)
- United Kingdom (509)
- Germany (486)
- United States (445)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (227)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (157)
- Italy (143)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships