The Emerging Scholar Award is part of Facebook’s ongoing commitment to identify promising doctoral students & supporting them & their research throughout their careers. The Award is designed to particularly support talented students from underrepresented minority groups & support them to continue their PhD studies, pursue innovative research, & engage with the broader research community.
Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Architecture.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The Emerging Scholar Award is open to Ist or 2nd year PhD students who are members of a minority group that is underrepresented in the technology sector.
- The award is open to students at universities in the US & abroad who are enrolled during the current academic year & studying electrical engineering, computer science, computer engineering, system architecture, or a related area.
The application must include:
- Research Statement: One-Two page research summary.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae with email, phone & mailing address, along with applicable coursework noted.
- 02 letters of recommendation (Provide reference email addresses): Advisor & one Professional reference (can be from academia or industry)
|Organization||Emerging Scholar Program, Facebook|
|Subject areas||Computer science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, System Architecture|
|Fellowship amount||· Payment of tuition & fees for 02 academic years
· $37,000 annual stipend
· Up to $5,000 towards conference travel funds
|Deadline||28 Feb 17|