Erasmus Mundus – INTACT: It’s Time for Collaboration Towards Close CooperaTion scholarship Programme between Regional Asia and EU. Erasmus Mundus – INTACT is a scholarship programme for students and researchers/professionals on Bachelor, Masters, Doctoral, Post-Doctoral as well as Academic and Administrative Staff members from Regional Asia to EU and vice versa.
- STEM Disciplines (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics)
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Energy and Power Systems
- Civil Engineering
- Soil and Water Sciences
Number of scholarships / fellowships: 170
Duration: depends on the applicant’s level of studies or research/staff status i.e., Bachelor, Masters, PhD, Postdoc and Staff (Administrative & Teaching).
- Applicant must be citizen of one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, North Korea, Thailand, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka or a citizen of any European Union countries.
- Applicant must not have stayed nor have carried out their main activity (studies, work, etc) for more than a year over the last five (5) years in one of the European countries at the time of submitting their application to the partnership.
- Applicant must have not benefited from a secondary scholarship for the same type of mobility under another Erasmus Mundus External Cooperation Window or Erasmus Mundus Action 2-STRAND1 project.
- Applicant must not have benefited from more than one mobility activity within the same project
- Applicant must have sufficient knowledge of the language of the courses or of one of the languages currently spoken in the hosting countries.
- Apply online and attach following documents:
- List of publications (optional)
- Reference letter(s)
- Motivation letter(s)
- Letter(s) of invite from the host university (optional)
- Language certificate (depending on the host institution might be optional or required)
|Subject areas||Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to Asian countries and EU countries|
|Deadline||Applications will be accepted periodically|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
European commission: EU Grants individuals and organizations from both Europe and outside. The new interactive portal helps you find open and upcoming calls for funding proposals, get background information on funding processes and programs, and apply online. Learn about the tendering process and opportunities for doing business with the European Commission.
Major Funds and funding programmes
- Address Europe
Masters All Country, Australia, Austria, California, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Europe, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Norway, Open for all countries, Spain, Switzerland, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,092)
- Europe (781)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (484)
- United States (444)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (156)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships