After seven successful years in the framework of the Erasmus Mundus program, the European Union has once again recognized the excellence of the CLE Master Course.
The program aims to:
1. foster excellence, quality improvements, innovation, excellence and internationalisation in higher education institutions (HEI);
2. increase the quality and the attractiveness of the European Higher Education Area and supporting the EU’s external action in the higher education field, by offering full degree scholarships to the best Master students worldwide;
3. improve the level of competences and skills of Master graduates, and in particular the relevance of the Joint Masters for the labour market, through an increased involvement of employers.
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees programs are integrated study programs delivered by consortia of organisations from Programme and Partner Countries. Erasmus+ funds scholarships for students, as well as grants for academics or guest lecturers to teach or research in the Master degree program.
Further Information: The Erasmus Mundus Master Course in European Literary Cultures is a program devoted to improving the quality of European Higher Education Area and strengthening intercultural communication.It is a two-year full-time academic program. At the end of the two-year program, after defending their Master’s thesis before an international committee, CLE students receive two or three diplomas issued by the universities of the consortium where they spent at least one semester.
Eligibility: In order to apply to the CLE Master’s Course, the candidates must:
- have an excellent curriculum studiorum
- possess a BA-equivalent diploma (180 credits) allowing access to education Bac + 5 (i.e. a « Laurea triennale », a « Licence» or a Bachelor of Arts, etc.)
- possess a university diploma on the following subjects: Literature, Language (Linguistic and Language Sciences, Philology), History, Art History
- know at least English (minimum level B1) and the language (minimum level B1) of the University of the consortium where they intend to spend their first year in the program
|Organization||Erasmus Mundus program: Università di Bologna (Italy), Université de Haute-Alsace (Mulhouse, France), Université de Strasbourg (France), Aristoteleion Panepistimion Thessaloniki (Greece), Université Cheikh Anta Diop (Dakar, Sénégal)|
|Subject areas||Literature, Language (Linguistic and Language Sciences, Philology), History, Art History|
|Fellowship amount||Up to a maximum of € 22.000 per year|
|Eligibility||Open for International students|
- This job has expired!
European commission: EU Grants individuals and organizations from both Europe and outside. The new interactive portal helps you find open and upcoming calls for funding proposals, get background information on funding processes and programs, and apply online. Learn about the tendering process and opportunities for doing business with the European Commission.
- Address Europe