The European Institutes for Advanced Study (EURIAS) announces Fellowship Program enabling international researcher (s) mobility by offering 10-month residencies in one of the mentioned 18 participating Institutes:
Countries / Cities involved: Aahrus, Amsterdam, Bologna, Berlin, Cambridge, Budapest, Delmenhorst, Edinburgh, Freiburg, Jerusalem, Helsinki, Lyon, Marseille, Madrid, Uppsala, Paris, Vienna, Zürich.
- Candidates must be posses a doctoral degree (+ 2 years of full-time research experience after PhD.
- Researchers of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the program.
- At the time of the application, candidate must not have resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc) in the selected host institute for more than 12 months in the 3 years prior to the due date
- The program is open to all disciplines (Humanities and Social sciences; Arts; Life and Exact Sciences).
- There is no age limit for applying
Scholarships Renumerations –
- Living allowance – aprrox.
- for a junior fellow € 26,000
- for senior fellow € 38,000
- Accommodation (or a mobility allowance),
- Research budget,
- Coverage of travel expenses.
No of Fellowships: 48 fellowships
- 25 junior
- 23 senior positions.
Applicants should submit the following documents: (in English exclusively):
- EURIAS application form
- A CV with a list of publications (max. 10 pages)
- A Research proposal
- Letters of recommendation
- Publications in a pdf format
- Copy of PhD diploma in a pdf format
|Organization||European Institutes for Advanced Study (EURIAS)|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Salary||a. for a junior fellow € 26,000
b. for senior fellow € 38,000
|Eligibility||Phd degree; Open internationally|
|Deadline||Opens in April-May yearly|