Erasmus University Rotterdam at The Netherlands offers scholarship for non-EEA students in various faculties. The deadline for each faculty varies.
Faculties offering Scholarships are:
- Erasmus School of Economics (ESE)
- Erasmus School of Law (ESL)
- Erasmus School of Social and Behavioural Sciences (ESSB)
- Erasmus MC (EMC)
- Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication (ESHCC)
- Rotterdam School of Management (RSM)
- Erasmus School of Health Policy & Management (ESHPM) (select your master programme and then choose ‘Grants’)
- Erasmus University College (EUC)
- Faculty of Philosophy (FW)
Level of study: Bachelor’s and Master’s
Scholarship value: partial tuition waiver
- Applicant must a national of a non-EEA country (not holding an extra EEA nationality) and therefore have to pay the institute tuition fee;
- Applicant will be accepted for one of the bachelor or master programmes at Erasmus University.
- Applicant will start the bachelor or master programme on the first of September following application for a scholarship;
- Applicants are considered an excellent applicant, as apparent from the motivation and grade point average at the moment of application.
- Applicant must have secured the average grade be the equivalent to the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale of 1 to 10.
|Organization||Erasmus University Rotterdam|
Economics, Law, Social Sciences, History, Philosophy, Management
|Fellowship amount||Partial tuition fees|
|Eligibility||Open to non EEA nationals|