Exchange programs at the Eindhoven University of Technology: University offers opportunity to the students from selected institutions an opportunity to study at one of the TU/e departments as an exchange student / scholar.
Status of exchange student is a special category granted to students who participate in any of the following:
- European Educational programs such as Erasmus and Science without Borders;
- Exchange programs agreed by a TU/e Department with selected institutions;
- Specific exchange programs agreed between the student’s home country and the Netherlands.
- An exchange student remains enrolled at their home institution and spends between one semester and one academic year pursuing their studies at TU/e.
- The exchange period at TU/e may be free of charge, depending on agreements made in the specific exchange program.
- Students may choose to follow courses, write their thesis or conduct a research project or internship. This depends on agreements made with the TU/e department.
Students can transfer the credits obtained at TU/e to their own degree through the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) on the basis of a prior agreement (to be signed by the student, TU/e & home institution) on the content of the study program.
For detailed information on exchange programs, please visit the websites of the departments of the TU/e.
- Applied Physics
- Architecture, Building and Planning
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Chemistry
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Engineering and Innovation Sciences
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Mechanical Engineering
How to apply
Students who want to apply for an exchange program at TU/e need to apply directly to the Erasmus and ECTS coordinator of the concerned department.
|Organization||Eindhoven University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Multiple shops|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Eligibility||Agreement with the university|
|Deadline||1. May for Sem. starting in September
2. October. For Sem. starting January or February
Apply for job
Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) is a research university specializing in engineering science & technology. Our education, research and knowledge valorization contribute to:
- science for society: solving the major societal issues and boosting prosperity and welfare by focusing on the Strategic Areas of Energy, Health and Smart Mobility
- science for industry: the development of technological innovation in cooperation with industry
- science for science: progress in engineering sciences through excellence in key research cores and innovation in education
- Address Netherlands
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,094)
- Europe (784)
- United Kingdom (509)
- Germany (486)
- United States (445)
- Norway (234)
- Switzerland (227)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (157)
- Italy (143)
- Canada (95)
- France (94)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships