Faculty positions in Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IITM) Kamand Campus: IIT Mandi invites applications for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor and Assistant Professor at the various Schools.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Applicants should have a passion for teaching,
- Should be exceptionally motivated,
- Have an established record of high-quality research.
- Candidates in all areas are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization: IIT Mandi promotes an interdisciplinary culture and the SCEE faculty can collaborate with Institute faculty in other areas of engineering, basic sciences, humanities & social sciences.
Further Information: For queries, please contact the following:
Dr. Anil K. Sao, Chairperson, SCEE, Indian Institute of Technology Mandi, via email ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IITM)|
|Subject areas||Science & Engineering|
|Salary||As per Gov. norms|
|Eligibility||PhD in relavant discipline|
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi): Academic activities teaching, learning and research are carried out in 3 orthogonal but complementary structures. These are Faculty Schools, Student Degree Programmes and Research Groups.
- Masters / M.Tech
The initial thrust will be in the following areas:
- Energy-efficient and environmentally sound infrastructure
- Technologies, including IT and communications, for sustainable development
- Materials for electronics and electrical engineering, including meta-materials and nano-materials
- Other research areas of interest include all areas of computer science and electrical engineering and all areas of mechanical engineering.
- Address India