Fica Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship 2017-2018: Fica Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship 2017-2018
FICA stands for Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art. FICA in partnership with INLAKS Shivdasani Foundation, Goldsmiths University of London and Raza Foundation is offering FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship for the academic year 2017-18.
The scholarship aims at supporting an Indian student who will be part of the M.Res in Curatorial/Knowledge program at Goldsmiths, London starting September 2017.
Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art (FICA) is a non-profit organization.
It aims at:
- broadening the audience for contemporary Indian art
- enhance opportunities for artists and
- Establish a continuous dialogue between the arts and the public through education and active participation in public art projects and funding.
Level of study: Scholarship is available for pursuing the postgraduate degree (e.g. Master’s or PhD).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in M.Res in Curatorial/ Knowledge program.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers:
- tuition fees
- local accommodation
- return flight to India
- visa expenses and
- basic living expenses
Number of Scholarships: Not Known
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- The candidate should be under the age of 40 years
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen and should reside in India at the time of application
- The applicant should hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized Indian university Applicants who have completed an under-graduate program from outside India should have lived in India for at least two years after their graduation.
- This scholarship is only available for the above mentioned M.Res. program and will not support any other program available at Goldsmiths.
- The candidate must ensure that he/she applies to FICA regarding this Grant and not apply directly to Goldsmiths.
- Once the candidate is selected they will be required to seek admission in the University.
- Candidates who are currently pursuing or have completed their Master’s or PhD degree from a university outside India are not eligible.
- Applicants who have previously received Inlaks overseas scholarships or other funding for overseas opportunities from Inlaks are not eligible to apply.
Nationality: Only Indian students are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognised Indian university.
English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the Goldsmiths, University of London postgraduate English language requirements.
How to Apply: In order to apply for the scholarship the following documents will need to be submitted to FICA:
- Completed application form (please see at the end of pdf)
- One page personal statement
- One page proposal for M.Res. Research Project
- Updated CV with academic qualifications
- 2 samples of writings (preferably published).
- Applicants are required to submit names of two referees with their contact details
Send To: The documents should be emailed to FICA at email@example.com with the subject
“Application for FICA Inlaks Goldsmiths Scholarship 2017”
Application Deadline: The application deadline is July 10, 2017.
|Fellowship Level||Master’s or PhD|
|Subject Areas||Curatorial/ Knowledge program|
|Fellowship Amount||Fully funded|
|Deadline||July 10th 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(335)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(365)
- Travel Grants(62)