FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship programme: The Foundation provides scholarship funding through the FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship programme. The objective of the programme is to award exceptional South African students the opportunity to pursue a postgraduate degree at an overseas university of their choice.
The FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar scholarship is available to South African citizens for postgraduate study outside South Africa in any discipline at an international university of their choice. The scholarship is based entirely on merit and is awarded to candidates who have the potential to be destiny changers.
- The successful candidates will have excelled academically in their chosen field and will have been able to demonstrate:
- Leadership qualities;
- Strength of character;
- Community involvement; and
- The potential to be a destiny changer in his or her chosen field.
- There is no age limit, but preference will be given to candidates under the age of 35.
- Candidates who are currently, or have been studying overseas, will not be considered for this scholarship.
- Successful candidates are required to return to South Africa for at least five years after completing their studies.
- The only requirement of the successful candidates is that they return to South Africa after their studies to use what they have learned for the betterment of South African society.
How to apply
Only online applications are accepted
Register and apply here: Click
|Organization||FirstRand Laurie Dippenaar Scholarship|
|Fellowship Level||Post Graduate|
|Country||International University of candidate’s choice.|
|Subject areas||Any discipline|
|Fellowship amount||R630 000 per annum|
|Eligibility||Only for all|
|Deadline||25 Febuary 2017|