Forté Fellows Program was created with the purpose of increasing the number of women applying to and enrolling in MBA programs by offering fellowships to women pursuing a full-time, part-time or executive MBA education at business schools.
In order to be considered for the fellowship, first an MBA application to a participating school has to be submitted. All schools grant awards for full-time students. Part-time and executive awards are available at selected schools.
Benefits of Forté Fellows Program:
- financial benefits
- immediate exposure to leading companies
- Participation in the foundation MBA Women Leadership Conference
- Participation in Financial Services FAST Track Conference
- networking opportunities with lead executives and with MBA students from sponsor schools
- panel discussions and workshops that foster professional and personal development
- Attachment in the foundation resume book, which is distributed each fall to all the sponsor companies
- Attachment in the foundation email lists, through which you can stay connected with other Fellows at member schools
- Special access to the Fellow section of the website and the Fellow LinkedIn group
- Free lifetime Premium Access Pass ($50 value annually)
- Mentoring and special opportunities to connect with other Fellows and foundation representatives at your school
- Leadership development opportunities via your role in planning your school’s outreach program to undergraduate women
- A lifelong connection with the Forté Foundation community.
Selection process is:
- Application to sponsor school.
- Prospective students receive an offer of admission into sponsor school’s MBA program.
- Student receives consideration for all scholarships available through that institution.
- Selections of fellows by the school.
- Sponsor school notifies the foundation of its selections.
- Note: Students of all nationalities are eligible for consideration.
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding leadership in one or more ways such as academic leadership, team leadership, community leadership, and creative leadership.
- Candidates must show a commitment to women and girls via personal mentor-ship or community involvement. Such commitment is in alignment with the mission of Foundation.
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open for international Students|
For Further Details: Click
Apply for job
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,132)
- Europe (830)
- United Kingdom (537)
- Germany (501)
- United States (472)
- Norway (245)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (231)
- Denmark (194)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (166)
- Italy (144)
- Canada (98)
- France (98)
- Spain (96)
- Japan (82)
- Belgium (73)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (67)
- Austria (43)
- New Zealand (43)
- Singapore (40)
- China (40)
- Poland (36)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(128)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(55)
- Research Associate(335)
- Research Awards(285)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(365)
- Travel Grants(62)