The Faculty of Social Sciences (FoSS) at University of Bradford is offering up to four PhD scholarships to cover the cost of Home/EU tuition fees (currently £4,195) for three years. The scholarship will be available for students in either September 2017 or January/February 2018. International students will need to pay the balance of the international fee.
- Applications are invited from UK, EU and international students proposing to study full-time in the Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Successful candidates will have to meet the normal Faculty of Social Sciences entry criteria for PhD students including visa requirements
- Applicant must demonstrate academic excellence and potential to produce a high quality thesis.
- the record of previous academic success
- references from referees
- the quality of proposals
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
- Peace Studies
- International Development
How to apply
- Applicant must make a standard PhD application.
- Applicants must indicate their interest in being considered for the scholarship and a written statement should be included explaining their suitability for the scholarship.
|Organization||University of Bradford|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology|
|Fellowship amount||Home/EU tuition fees (currently £4,195) for three years|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1 August 2017|