Full Tuition Fee Scholarships: Swansea University: Swansea University Full Tuition Fee Scholarships for Female Students from Developing Countries
Swansea University, UK, is offering full tuition fee scholarships for female students from developing countries commencing undergraduate or taught Master degree within the College of Human and Health Sciences.
The recipients of the scholarships must return to their home country once they complete their studies at the university. They would also be required to put in detail how studying the program will help them contribute to the people in their home country.
Nationality: Non-EU female students from developing countries only
Level of education: undergraduate and taught Master postgraduate degree only.
Fields of Study: Scholarships are available for any subject offered within the College of Human and Health Sciences.
Scholarship value: full tuition fee for the full duration of the study.
- The Applicant must be a female student from a developing country.
- The Applicants must meet all the entry requirements within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University for undergraduate or taught Master postgraduate degree program.
- The English language entry requirement must be met.
- An offer of place at Swansea University should be held in order to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The scholarships would only be available for new students.
- Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Scholarships would only be awarded to full time students.
- Part time students are not eligible to apply.
- The applicants can not apply for any other scholarship or financial support from Swansea University.
Number of Scholarships: A number of scholarships are available for the program.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be assessed based on the basis of:
- academic achievements
- qualifications and
- Financial need.
How to Apply: There is a separate application form for the scholarship. It should be downloaded from the website and filled and submitted.
Application Deadline: June 18th, 2017. Late submissions will not be accepted.
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate & taught Masters Postgraduate program|
|Subject Areas||Human and health sciences|
|Fellowship Amount||Full tuition fees|
|Eligibility||As illustrated above|
|Deadline||18th June, 2017|
Swansea University: Fellowships available –
1. Eira Davies Scholarship
2. International Postgraduate Alumni Awards
3. Santander Scholarship
4. Commonwealth Scholarship
5. Chevening Scholarships
6. International and EU Scholarships
7. Engineering Bright Futures International Scholarships
8. School of Management Developing Futures Scholarships
9. Music Scholarships
Taught Subject Areas:
- Adult Continuing Education
- Aerospace Engineering
- Ageing Studies
- American Studies
- Ancient History
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Children and Young People
- Civil Engineering
- Classics, Ancient History and Egyptology
- Computational Engineering
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice and Criminology
- Development Studies
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- English Language Studies
- English Literature
- Health Science
- Health and Social Sciences
- Materials Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Media and Communication Studies
- Medical Engineering
- Modern Languages
- Politics, International Relations and Development Studies
- Social Work, Social Care and Social Policy
- Spanish – Hispanic Studies
- Sports and Exercise Science
- Urban Studies
- War and Society
- Address United Kingdom
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,090)
- Europe (779)
- United Kingdom (508)
- Germany (483)
- United States (444)
- Norway (233)
- Switzerland (226)
- Australia (220)
- Denmark (185)
- Sweden (184)
- Netherlands (155)
- Italy (142)
- Canada (95)
- France (93)
- Spain (91)
- Japan (78)
- Belgium (67)
- Finland (66)
- All Country (63)
- New Zealand (44)
- Austria (43)
- China (39)
- Singapore (38)
- Poland (35)
- Czech Republic (31)
Type of Scholarships