Google is organizing a Hash Code Programming Challenge and inviting applications for the same form students and professionals around the world. Candidates are required pick team and programming language and Google will pick an engineering problem for the team to solve. This year’s contest kicks off with an Online Qualification Round, where the team can compete from wherever like, including from one of the Hash Code hubs. Top teams will then be invited to a Google office for the Final Round.
- The Online Qualification Round is open for students and professionals of all skill levels who are at least 16 years old.
- Note that there are additional age requirements for finalists
- There is no fee to participate in the competition.
- Candidate must form a team of two to four people. Before forming a team, all team members must register individually for Hash Code.
- Applicants can update their registration details at any time by editing their profile.
- If he/she is a hub organizer, log into the hub registration page to update hub information.
Hash Code Rules
- Team Requirements
- Age of Team Members
- Contest Structure
- Judging and Scoring
- Attendance at the Final Round
- Prizes and Prize Winners
- Hubs and Hub Organizers
|Subject areas||Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||February 25, 2019 (dates are subject to change).|