Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship: Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship has been announced.
The sole aim of the program is to encourage increasing number of outstanding overseas students to study in Guangdong. Thus enhancing and promoting the development of Guangdong High Education Management of Foreign Students.
This would also increase International influence of Guangdong High Education. “Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship” has been set up by Guangdong Government to award foreign full-time students with excellent school performances.
Guangdong University of Foreign Studies is a public university. It lays emphasis on foreign languages and cultures, overseas economy and trade, and international strategies in Guangzhou, Guangdong, China.
Level of Study: Undergraduate Program
Subject Area: Any subject offered by the university
Scholarship Award Details: ￥10000per year
Number of Scholarships: Not specified
Scholarship can be taken in China
- The scholarship calls for undergraduate students currently in full-time courses and with formal academic qualification
- The applying students should have foreign nationality. They should be able to provide valid foreign passport and visa
- The applicant needs to provide proof of proficiency in Acquired fundamental Chinese Language Proficiency
- The applicant must be under the age of 40
- The candidates should have passed in all subjects of compulsory courses and should have no disciplinary records against them in the last academic year
- The candidate must not have either gained or been awarded with any other scholarship during the academic year.
Nationality: Open for Foreign students
How to Apply: The candidate should provide the necessary materials at the time of application. It includes:
- Application Form for the Guangdong Government Outstanding Foreign Student Scholarship
- School attendance certificate
- Undergraduate transcript
- A copy of the foreign passport including pages of personal information and valid visa
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is every October.
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate Program|
|Subject Areas||Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship Amount||Open for Foreign students|