Habitat Photosphere Fellowship for Photography: Habitat Photosphere Fellowship for Photography, 2017
The Indian Habitat Centre is inviting applicants to apply for Habitat Photosphere Fellowship program. These fellowships are exclusively open for Indian photographers.
The aim is to provide opportunity to young photographers.
Habitat Photosphere is the first Indian photo-festival that brings together the spheres of photography and sustainability through a fellowship.
Nationality: Indian applicants are eligible for these fellowships.
Number of Scholarships: Four
Fellowship Location: India
Level of Study: Photography program
Subject Area: Field of Sustainable Development
Fellowship value: Rs 2 lakhs each
Eligibility Criteria: the following eligibility criteria must be met by the applicants:
- The fellowship is open to individual emerging photographers who are Indian nationals or OCI
- The applicants must be between 25 to 50 years of age
- The submitted project should not be sent to any other fellowship/scholarship/ publication for consideration while it is in the review process
- Applicants must be photographers.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post
- The Project Summary: The project summary must clearly specify
- the aim of the project
- the project title
- relevant background information and
- expected course of the project
- This summary will play a decisive role in the overall evaluation by the jury.
- It should be typed on an A4 sheet, and not exceed more than one page.
- Note: The project should be focused on one subject only.
- Image submissions: The application should enclose have 12 images.
- Only color and B&W photographic prints are acceptable.
- The specification for the print size is 10 x 12 inches.
- Each print must have the name of the photographer and the project title on the reverse.
- If the applicant is using transparency film, then digital prints of the same should be enclosed.
- Entries with less/more than the required 12 images will be eliminated.
- Entries on CDs or any other media will not be accepted.
- Caption and/ or Title List – Captions/ titles should be typed on a separate A4 sheet listing information for each image enclosed in the application.
- A detailed CV should be typed on an A4 sheet and not exceed one page.
- It should include the applicant’s date of birth and contact details.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2017
|Organization||Indian Habitat Centre|
|Fellowship Level||Photography Program|
|Subject Areas||Sustainable Development|
|Fellowship Amount||2 lakhs each|
|Eligibility||Open for Indian photographers|
|Deadline||30th November 2017|
Scholarships by Country
- India (1,102)
- Europe (823)
- United Kingdom (545)
- Germany (510)
- United States (476)
- Norway (247)
- Switzerland (240)
- Australia (233)
- Denmark (197)
- Sweden (191)
- Netherlands (172)
- Italy (141)
- France (102)
- Canada (98)
- Spain (94)
- Japan (83)
- Belgium (76)
- All Country (68)
- Finland (68)
- New Zealand (45)
- China (42)
- Austria (41)
- Singapore (40)
- Poland (37)
- South Africa (30)
Type of Scholarships
- Environment Science(2)
- International Grants(118)
- JRF / SRF(4)
- Masters | PhD(56)
- Research Associate(330)
- Research Awards(290)
- Short cources(18)
- Short courses(34)
- Technical positions(361)
- Travel Grants(60)